Here’s what you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of 100% pure honey (organic preferably)
- 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt (without sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon of matcha (stone grounded green tea) or 1teaspoon of 100% pure cocoa powder as a substitute
Raw Honey is also known to work to; relieve pain, calm nerves, harmonize the liver, neutralize toxins and wipe out toxins which cause diarrhea.
Did you know??
Honey is natural acne treatment, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-allergenic, anti-anaemic, fever-reducing and also helps retain skin moisture. It also helps reduce redness, swelling, stimulates skin cells renewal and more!!
WARNING!!! RAW HONEY IS NOT FOR PREGNANT/BREAST FEEDING WOMEN!!
Yogurt is good snack for your skin as well! It clarifies/tightens up pores, soothes irritations and aids retaining moisture in your skin.
Matcha is a super green tea! It's packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg. 1g of Matcha contains 1384mg of antioxidants which helps boost your metabolism, immune system, and also aids in slowing down the aging process. BUT it doesn’t stop there; there are many more benefits of Matcha!! You'll be amazed by these! It also detoxifies your body effectively, is high in fibre, lowers blood sugar levels and helps lower cholesterol and keeps insulin levels low, helps with concentration and soothes and relaxes you.
- You simply begin by mixing the ingredients together in a small container and apply onto your freshly washed face or even body.
- Leave it on for 10-15mins or as desired. Afterwards, wash it off with lukewarm or cold water.
Your skin should now feel cleaner, smoother, revitalized, and firmer!
Please Discontinue use if an allergic reaction occurs.
That's it!! It became longer than I planned since the ingredients have tons of benefits. I wonder if I should put them in a different post.. Anyhow, thank you so much for taking time to read this. Hope you enjoy!!
I'd LOVE to hear your skincare and health related story!! --- leave me a comment, introduce yourself on Facebook, or chit chat on Twitter!